Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Moderate Creativity.

Randomly I have the need to write down my thoughts. I'm going to try it on a blog. We'll see what happens. 

I'm watching HGTV in the condo by myself.  It's the first time I've gotten to actually control the remote and watch EXACTLY what I want to watch on TV. Sigh, so while flipping for the cheesiest prime-time television I could find on a Wednesday night, I get stuck in cable-land.  You know, the upper stations that never have gripping, steamy, McDready style television (what I was hoping to watch) and instead I got sucked into HGTV.  I stop because I heard "his and her two house compound" and was intrigued.  This couple built their houses(s) on two adjoining lots.  They share a yard, but little else.  They each had their own space.  This show was, of course, not about their relationship so I can only speculate from here: What a cool idea!! She can have her place to put her "smelly candles" and have a bathtub the size of the bathtub in the Peewee Herman movie, while he has his house for the ridiculously large flat screen television and hibatchi grill in lieu of oven and stove... two bathrooms. two kitchens. two bedrooms (or more!) two living rooms.  He could have all the sports parties in his house and she could have the dinner parties in hers! I'm sure they alternate bedrooms to sleep.  I cannot imagine a couple in love that wouldn't want to sleep next to eachother everynight.  But then again, I guess there are tons of people that have done that.  But sleeping is the best part of being in a relationship.  I just don't understand how people can not like at lest being able to touch your love in the middle of the night. Just reach the big toe back ever so slighty and touch his leg- just know that he's there. But that's just me... Two houses though, that would be awesome! Even better- one house, two wings One bedroom.  Work with me now. You start in the middle with a shared bedroom.  Just like any couple's bedroom it's slightly void of too much personality- neutral.  The bed is large, preferably a California King, with beige in color, and high in thread-count linens.  The television is centered across from the bed.  From there the house splits.  Her side leads to her walk-in closet.  To the right is her bathroom.  Her bathroom has a large jacouzi tub and a multi-head shower with a bench for shaving her legs. Her vanity is somewhat girly with a place to sit and put on make-up. Back through the closet and straight ahead is a door leading to "her" house.  She has a full set up with a kitchen, dining room, living room and a powder room and a couple of guest rooms.  If you step outside on her front porch, it looks like a duplex.  If you go out "her" front door, you step a mear ten feet and you are knocking on "his" door. "His" house opens up to a large great room, the living area in the front and the kitchen off the back. He has a couple of extra bed rooms, that could be used as guest rooms- if the guest didn't mind a recording studio or gear closet.  The door to the shared bedroom is through is bathroom.  His house had little need for a closet and a bathroom, so he just opted for twice the bathroom.  In his bathroom, there is another large television, a steam room and a large multi-headed shower. Back full circle to the shared bedroom.  She would invite him over to her house for dinner and a movie.  He would woo her in his bachelor pad from time to time and they would always go home together. It would be pretty cool. *end stream of consciousness* 

Do not judge for grammar, as I have not edited for more than spelling. My imagination lies deep in the middle of "my own little world" and in my world, there is not much structure, thus, no grammar.  

No comments: