Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I've got the itch...

...to do a little traveling. 

My friend Brandi and I are thinking of skipping town in January or February about the time the snow will get the bestter of us. We are thinking South America. 

We've both been to Central America and think it's time for a dip below the equator. I found this cool little website about backpacking to foreign countries, which is totally what we plan on doing! So now all we have to do is decide where we want to go and where we can afford to go and hope that at least one place is on both lists. 

Anyone have any suggestions?

so far we're thinking Ecuador/Galapagos, Chile, and Peru. Central America is not out of the country, we were just hoping for somewhere neat! please comment with any cool trips you've taken, or ideas.  I especially need to figure out which airport to fly into, no matter where I go

No comments: