Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Onward and Southward...

We're out!! We have the car packed, the condo cleaned, security deposit back in our (ok, mine- I love Josh, but we are NOT co-banking anytime soon) account. Now we are waiting on parts of the Yakima rack that I ordered from ebay to come from UPS and we're taking off.

We'll be bee-lining it to SLC tonight, to get up and tie up a few more loose ends in the big city (camera battery so you guys can enjoy what we see and a car battery so we don't get stranded in the desert).

Hope you guys have a great week! I'll update as soon as I have something to report and have Internet connection.

PEACE and LOVE!!! (guess I'm kinda a hippie now?!?! lol)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Be careful out there. I don't really approve of any activity that requires ropes. I prefer flip flops, bathing suits and a beer holder. So..... take it easy.

I like your blog. We will keep an eye on it.

Bob/Dad