Saturday, October 11, 2008

First night..

...in the new house was AWESOME!!!!  Liz and I moved most of our stuff in early in the day, and unpacked as we went a long.  We moved a load from the truck and my car, unpacked boxes, then went into town to have some lunch and do a little thrift store shopping.  

We found a sleeper sofa for $35 at the Habitat For Humanity Re-Store. It's pretty ugly, but actually matches the living room a little 
After lunch and couch buying and whatnot- we cooked our first dinner at the new house (Stouffer's Lasagna salad and garlic bread) and had a bottle of campaign. Liz and I went to town briefly for a party, but didn't stay long at all and headed home by 10:30 to watch a movie and have some roommate time with Shane. 

Shane and I got up EARLY this morning and carpooled to town for work.  She had to be at work at 7 and I have to work at 8:45- (45 minutes left) so I'm sitting in the lobby of the Trapper Inn where Shane works.  If you're ever visiting Jackson, you should stay here. I don't know anything about the beds, but I can tell you that the couch in the lobby is DIVINE!!!

Okay, here's some more pics of the house. It was too dark when I finally unpacked my camera to take pics of the outside of the house and at 6:15 this morning, the sun was still not up, so I will have to wait and get landscaping pics later. 

Kitchen:


Downstairs living room:




Other half of downstairs living/rec room:



More pictures to come later. and I can't figure out how to keep the text from being underlined... so annoying.  

Hope everyone has a great day, I'm off to work in just a few minutes! (no Internet at the house yet, so bare with me). 

No comments: