Friday, October 3, 2008

I have a job!!!!

I'll be working full time at Jack Dennis Sports on the square in Jackson. It is an excelent job, because, well, I've done it all before. I love retail, people call me crazy, but it's a good medium paced job with lots to do without having to run around like a chicken with your head cut off (like serving). I start Monday morning at 8:45. I'll be working four ten hour shifts a week with three days off to play (or get a second job). I get access to rental skis and snowboards until I decide which gear to bu for myself and I have access to a season pass for both mountains in town and Grand Targhee in Idaho! so previous post about which ski pass to buy is null and void, because I won't need one!

Well, I'm off to take a quick nap before heading into town to celebrate my employment with my gals!!!

No comments: