Saturday, December 20, 2008

Subbie do be doo


Yesterday was the day that the 2008 Silver Subaru Outback, and I were finally fated to be together!

Now those of you that know me well, know that I've been wanting a station wagon for years now. And a Subbie to boot!!! Well let me introduce you to my new baby:



This is what she looks like from the passenger seat (Jeff was installing my Sirius radio at the time, so there are wires in all the pictures... don't worry, he was able to completely hide all the wires!)
Her from the front:
Another view

Baby got so much room for JUNK in the Trunk!!!! (and there's storage underneath that panel there)

AND there is "hidden" storage in the back as well. There are two little panels on either side of the hatch- one, however, is equipped with a cigarette lighter jack so that I can plug things in while camping... or whatever.
HOW COOL IS THAT?!?!?!


I would like to give a shout-out to those that made our Union possible:
Fay "Baby" Ireland- My wonderful and amazing Grandmother
Bill "ChooChoo" Ireland- and is fabulous gift of love
Kelly "Daddy" Ireland- for being the go-between, benefactor extordinair and moral support
Mitzi "Momma" Ireland- for not freaking out when I told her I wrecked my car, moral support, her excellent organizational skills and in general putting up with my sorry ass
Lola "lola" Harkins for giving me a place to stay and driving me around, and hooking me up with Abbey who sold me the vehicle.
That leads me to Abbey Smith- the coolest chick car dealer in Jackson!

If you need a car in Jackson, go see Abbey at Wolf Motors.

No comments: