Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Dear Santa (love Elu)





My feet are cold. I am a pretty tuff little husky dog, but still, 8 Below (one of my favorite movies by the way) is pretty hard my tootsies. I think I need some booties like the dogs in the movie have. I saw all the sled dogs wearing them last year and they seemed pretty beneficial. I mean, those dogs run for days in sub-zero temperatures! Anyway... I think I need some of these:

I also really like food. Treats of any sort will gladly be accepted. I will make sure to leave the reindeer plenty of yummy goodies.

(I can't wait to go on-line shopping for Mommy! I'll let you know what I get for her!!)

Also, Santa, I just wanted to wish you a Very Merry Christmas! Mommy and I are both a little sad to not be with our family again this year, but we are also pretty excited to be together and maybe take a nice, long hike in the backcountry (with my new booties!?) and take pictures of the white Christmas. Hope your Season is great!

Love,
Lady Elu Ireland


No comments: