Thursday, February 18, 2010

testing testing...


Thought I would play with Photoshop and try to give you guys a visual to what I mean when I say "Moran Woods," "Hobacks" "Rendezvous Bowl," etc. So instead of you pulling up the trail map in a separate browser, and trying to follow along- I laid it out nice and simple for ya!

This is a "map" of what Christen and I did on Saturday. Our first run is in pink, second through fourth (they can kinda be lumped into one) are in various shades of blue and our final run- our Tram lap- is in yellow. Where we come out at the end of the yellow trail is my neighborhood. I'm on of those little monopoly-looking buildings on that street.


















You can click on the picture and it will bring up a giant version of the map if you want closer look.

Feedback would be appreciated. Does this make sense? or do you guys not give a rat's ass? =)

Hope you have a GREAT DAY!!!










No comments: