Monday, May 19, 2008

FRIGGIN LAKE TAHOE!!!!!!!

Today, Monday May 19th officially marks the day where I can say that I leave the DAY AFTER TOMORROW for Lake Tahoe.


HOLY CRAP I CAN'T SEE STRAIGHT I'M SO EXCITED!!!


Erin and I are flying into Reno, NV on Wednesday where Alex will pick us up from the airport. We are going to spend a week camping and climbing in Nevada and hopefully even make it to California for a minute. I've never been either place and I'm really excited about the scenery and the photography potential. (not my pictures... wish they were)

Not to mention the climbing potential







I promise to blog about this trip, however you're going to have to wait until I get back to read all about it, 'cause I will be far far away from internet access! Cell phones may work, on a leave a message, I'll call you back basis. While camping, there will be no cellulars allowed, I'll call you back when I get into a city.

Well, I'm going to go and continue to day dream about my trip!

No comments: