Saturday, May 3, 2008

Rain Rain go away!

First of all, I'm very well aware of the fact that we are in a drought and I should be happy there is rain to drench the earth with water which we so desperately need. That being said: WHY DOES IT HAVE TO RAIN ON THE WEEKENDS???

I mean, seriously!?! I have not been out to Sandrock in two weeks and I desperately want to climb a route. Bouldering is fun and all, so is indoor, but it's just not the same as being face to face with a rock 40-50 feet off the ground. Plus I'm getting really excited about taking some good photographs. I don't have that much to work with from the snapshots of the last few trips.

Sure would be a good time for me to be into kayaking more...


Well, keep your fingers crossed that it will rain until around noon and then clear up and be sunny and windy until dark tomorrow and then rain on until my next day off!

No comments: