Monday, June 1, 2009

Summer continues...


After work on Saturday, Josh, Jeff and Brandi called me to get my ass down to Alpine and on the boat and bring my camping stuff! It seems that Josh had somehow convinced some man that he was responsible enough to test drive this guys boat for sale.  So, I loaded up Elu and headed for the boat ramp. Elu greatly enjoyed her first time on a boat... 



And Josh pretty much loved driving a boat... 

The scenery was beautiful.

Brandi decided to drive to the campsite while the rest of us went on an adventure! Luckily for us, cell phones worked on the river and we were able to meet up with the car, and drive into town for staples like beer and Jagermeister (and I was able to get my car so I would be on time for work the next day).  The weather held out on us, and we ended up with a relatively clear night. Very few hang-ups...

Except:
Elu and Kipper (Brandi's dog) got sprayed by a skunk
Josh caught himself on fire (just his pant leg)
The dogs found Elk legs, hooves still attached

Overall, it was a nice Saturday evening, and Elu was pooped!!



No comments: