Wednesday, November 19, 2008

GOING FULL TIME AT THE GROCER!!!

Starting in December, I will be picking up full time hours at the Tonic Bar! I'm so excited! I can't wait to have just one job with a set schedule and actually have two days off every week!!!!

In other news, I went out last night for a much needed night on the town with some friends from work.  It was a BALL!! Jake and Nicole and I went to Bluegrass at the Wort and then to 43 North for some dance party times! I have been hurting today though.  I guess a night of fun is worth a day of hell, just as long as I don't let it happen too often! 

The roommates are back from Vegas, and Jeff is moved out.  I think things should be calming down now that we're settling in for the winter.  My schedule is slowing down, Shane's is too.  Brandi's out of the country for a few weeks and the house seems to be settling into a "groove".

I'm really scatterbrained today.

I'm starting a blog for the Tonic Bar, so check it out in the next couple of days and let me know what you think. I hope to have pictures and a menu link and other stuff... it should be something to keep me occupied and out of the bars for a while =)

OKAY, off to go see a movie in town now. 

No comments: