Monday, November 10, 2008

Monday Monday!

Good morning! 

I woke up at 7:30 this morning to get to work at 8:15 at Jack Dennis.  I let the dog out, brushed my teeth, got dressed, fixed my hair (even threw on some Mascara)- in preparation of a long day at two jobs- and ran out the door.  I got half way to town and it popped up that I had a voice mail on my cell phone (I don't have cell service at my house).  So I check my message and it's work (Jack Dennis) telling me that I'm not scheduled until Wednesday.  SO... I turn around and head back to the house. 

Normally, I would go back to sleep and wake up at a more reasonable hour, but I got 9 hours of sleep last night and feel pretty awake and energetic.  So here I am... watching Days of Our Lives (from Friday on Soap Net) and drinking coffee.  Elu is snuggling with me and Zion is on the floor.  Jeff and Megan already left for work and Brandi, Shane and Liz are still sleeping, so I have the TV to myself and the peace and quiet to do a little blogging.  

I finally had a day off on Friday! Didn't do a whole lot that I would consider exciting.  I did fix up my room a little though.  Since I am far from what someone might call "rich," I bought a $3 climbing magazine and cut out pictures to create my wall-hangings. 

The exciting part of my day was joining the gym.  I joined the Enclosure.  AND the race is ON to loose 20 pounds by spring! And by summer I'll be in shape enough to climb the Grand! (Teton that is).  

I'm in a "race" with my friend Zach to get in shape.  He's a photographer and does a lot of really arty photos with dancers and climbers and whatnot- so my prize for getting in super hot shape is a photo shoot with Zach! It sounds narcissistic but it's the best motivation for me to get in shape: to have smokin', arty pics of me climbing that one day when I'm old and wrinkly, my grandkids can see that I wasn't alway that way. 

Okay, well I'm off to the gym now- Guess it's never too early to get the ball rollin' on this hot body! 

No comments: