Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I voted in WYOMING!!!!!!

I am officailly a resident of Wyoming as I have changed my voter registration and voted in an election here! If the peace, love, and affordable health care personality I have didn't give it away... I totally voted for my man Obama!

My grandmother will be very upset to know that you can register to vote as late as 45 seconds before voting here in WY. She was positive that the best part of me moving out here was that I wouldn't be able to vote. haha! Wyoming WANTS people to vote, because there are so few people who live in the state. And you only have to be a resident for 24 hours in order to vote. BUT the point is I voted. AND next week I'm going to get a WY driver's license and re-register my car for Wyoming as well.

Well, I'm off to work now.

Can't wait to see what happens tonight! I'm really nervous! GO VOTE (for Barack)!!!!

No comments: