Thursday, July 17, 2008

the only room with a ceiling fan has no TV in it...

I always do these on myspace, but I am feeling kinda sassy tonight and though I would do a survey on the 'ol blogspot, so enjoy.

What's a fact about the last person who texted you?
her bday is june 20th!


What is your favorite thing to eat?
bad for me food. but I greatly enjoy good food too, I just am too lazy to cook it lately

What do you currently hear right now?
nothing, Pandora's not done loading... wait a second let me fix that... hang on... ok fixed now I'm listening to THe night they drove ole dixie down as sung by the Black Crowes

What do you think your number 1 is doing right now? (this is a myspace question)
Since 1991, the Access Fund has been the only national advocacy organization that keeps climbing areas open and conserves the climbing environment. The Access Fund supports and represents over 1.6 million climbers nationwide in ALL forms of climbing; Rock Climbing, Ice Climbing, Mountaineering, and Bouldering. Five core programs support the mission on national and local levels: public policy, stewardship & conservation (including grants), grassroots activism, climber education, and land acquisition. To find out how you can help please go to: http://accessfund.org/ You can find info about the many ways you can keep climbing alive in the United States.

*as taken from their about me section on myspace... check em out http://www.myspace.com/accessfundclimbing

What’s your favorite thing to have on your bed?
I love to wrap up under my down comforter and sleep with the fan and a/c on but I can't do that tonight, becuase I have no A/C

What's the last thing you ate?
green beans, homemade tomatoe soup and alfredo pasta. then a popsicle. 'cause it's HOT

Can you sleep in jeans?
not tonight. I have passed out in them before, BUT I never really wear jeans out which is the only time I would end up having the need to sleep fully clothed

What is something you just don’t understand?
why I am an irresponsible homeowner and forgot to schedule the begining of the summer maintenance thinking it would be fine all summer... IT"S SO HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm not kidding, the thermostat says 90 degrees

Who was the last person you were in a car with?
amanda

Is there someone on your mind that shouldn't be?
eh.not really

Do you care what others think about you?
a little

Do you think you'll be married in 10 years?
i'll be 36 in ten years, i kinda doubt it actually. I have a feeling I'm meant to be that weird single cooky aunt that lives the dream out west, and brings weird presents from trips to New Mexico and whatnot

Did you have a good day?
eh. it was really any other day. I little this, some that. then the A/C went out sometime while I was out and about, and came home to a hot house


What do you look forward to in the next 3 months?
leaving for my adventure. getting a job in Jackson, having fun until I leave the cruise that I'm going on in a week. there's a fancy cocktail party at the country club for my grandparent's 60 aniversary

How many people of the opposite sex do you fully trust?
0. and 0 of the same sex. I don't fully trust anyone but myself...


When was the last time you got flowers?
when Brandon and I broke up and he tried to fix it with roses. Silly boy.

Do you plan on moving out in the next year?
silly question, you guys know I'm leaving

Where did you get the shirt you are wearing?
n/a: sports bra. i've ranted enough about why...

Do you like winter?
i sure hope so, I'm about to be in WINTER land

Do you regret anything?
just meeting you... haha! kidding. nope, we all learn from our mistakes

Honestly, what's on your mind right now?
do you really have to ask?

Do you think a lot of people think bad things about you?
I'm sure there are people who don't like me for their own silly reasons, but my friends love me and although we can be catty from time to time, we never think ill of the other person


Do you think you're approachable?
totally! I'm one of the friendliest people you'll ever meet

How late did you stay up last night?
don't know

Suppose you see your crush kissing another person?
eh, I'm leaving anyway. he was just eye candy and a flirt buddy. (secretly really upset)


if you could change anything about your apperance would you?
I need to get back on track on working out and eating right. but as Gillian so adequetly put it i'm at "summer camp" this year.

has anyone ever told you they loved you?
yes

You're really upset; who is the first guy you go to?
lately it's been my Daddy or my soon-to-be step brother. 'cause the men in my birmingham life don't really like to hear about "feelings" and "girl" stuff, I have to be tough around the boys. I can also go to Khoury if it's not him I'm upset with =)


Have you been to New York City?
nope- don't really HAVE to ever go there, it would be kinda cool to see some shows and go play ski ball on Coney Island or whatever, but the posh fashionista part of me is pretty dead.


Do you think you have made a difference in anyone's life?
I sure hope so

Has anyone ever tattooed your name on them?
nope. but Porter did brand me hahaha! not really, he just drew it for me. so I've got his art on my back forever and ever. its a good thing I still hold a dear place for him in my heart, you know as opposed to the alternative...



When is your next road trip?
sept 1 WV, KY, ILL, MS, KS, CO to WY. I'm going from the first state (alphabetically) to the last btw. that's kinda cool


Where is your pet(s) right now?
She is sprawled out on the tile floor. I might have to join her

What color are your eyes?
blue



Do you need to say anything to anyone?
just you: I LOVE YOU!



What were you doing at 7AM?
i was asleep



Who was the last person to make you cry?
someone who means a lot to me.

Whats bothering you right now?
oh nothing really... just the teeny little thing about my AIR CONDITIONING>>>

Ever seen somebody get shot?
gracious no! how horrible that must be for those who have! my thoughts go out to everyone in the universe that's had to witness such a tragedy. and of course those that were victims of such tragedies.

Where are you?
in my bed, sprawled out under the fan with ice packs on my belly and the computer on a bed tray so that the heat doesn't make my lap hotter... it's miserable!!! if anyone's up and they have a couch that I can sleep on. please let me know. I can leave Elu in the backyard and be there in no time... I just want to get some sleep. but it's so hard to when you can't breathe....

sorry, my bad didn't mean to get all pathetic you you, I'm totally fine! I'm just whiny


Do you fight with your grandparents often?
we're all too old for that. and don't see each other enough. I avoid topics of politics around them. I let my grandmother talk about hippie this and liberal that and "those damn democrats" and I don't say a word... I bite my tongue and smile. let her rant. refusing to give her ammo. however. the environment is one thing I will stand my ground on... just don't tell anyone I'm a democrat please...

Do you get butterflies every time you see the one you like?
it's most likely just indigestion


Do you get mad or discouraged when you're wrong?
I'm never wrong. so that's an invalid question


Do you currently have a hickey?
how do you let that happen? seriously, can you not feel someone SUCKING ON YOUR NECK and say "excuse me, what the hell are you doing to my neck, you are not a vampire and I'm not putting up with this, get the hell out..."
at least, that's what i would say

According to your ex, what are you?
I'm going to choose the happy answer, there is more than one ex and they all thing different things. let's go with the one who doesn't hate me:
he thinks I'm awesome, however he has a deranged notion that I once pointed a pistol at him and likes to sing about it on a semi regular basis, then call me out in the bar and tell everyone to ask me about the time I help a pistol at him. I laugh and remind everyone how I feel about guns.


Have you ever cried and didn't know why?
yes, I do have a uterus.

Do you like being in pictures?
only if the angle is right and I can look up and make my chin look smaller. no full body pics please, I will get back to you when I loose some weight and we'll talk about amending that


Would you rather watch football or baseball?
football. baseball does not appeal to me honestly

Choose a color you like:
GREEN!!!!

What's your ex doing?
not a clue. i don't really keep up with their day to day goings on. that's why they are EXes...

What are you thinking about right now?
is this ice pack going to leak on me if I fall asleep with it on me

What’s your middle name?
Ann

Could you date someone taller then you?
kinda have to. I'm not really that tall

How many people did you hit today?
you know how I feel about violence.


relationship status?
summer camp.

Are you happy with that?
sure am

Do you regret being with your ex?
I regret staying in it as long as I did (this being the not-so-happy ex) but he taught me a lot and we had some fun times, we just were not compatible to live together forever


Ever been heartbroken?
see above

Ever been in love?
sure

No comments: