Thursday, July 31, 2008

I'm back...

I'm back from the cruise... have lots to tell you, some stuff I'll keep in the family, but I'll give you a hint: the drinking age in Mexico is 18... my little brother and sister are 18 and 19. you do the math...

We had fun, lots and lots of fun!

I really want to tell you all about it, but right now I'm way too overwhelemed with what is not good that I am having trouble remembering all the fun I had.

This is why I hate vacations, when I return, so much has happened while I was gone it seems that irreparable damage has occurred. Let's see where to start:

My car was in the shop, my mother got it fixed, but I still have to deal with that
Bills were not paid before the cruise, so now I have late fees (oops)
My bank account went into the negative while I was gone, so the aforementioned issue is now even worse
My store damn near fell apart, and the WHOLE operating system is different and confusing
I CANNOT seem to actually quit, really? I put in a 4 (FOUR) week notice and I have been asked to stay another 5 days, I really hate being a doormat, and feeling trapped!

AND to top it all off, I'm an emotional mess because I'm still so tired and I over-indulged myself, only to come back and deprive myself (luckily my roommate bought me dinner last night, otherwise I might have starved to death, no lunch today though) and so I'm straight depressed.

SO, when I get the happy back, I'll post pictures and tell you all about my trip

No comments: