Tuesday, September 9, 2008

getting lost to find yourself (part 2..2)

Here are some more pictures from Tour de Fat:







And we also went to Red Rocks for Sound Tribe Sector 9 later that evening. I was really too worn out from the long day of biking and drinking New Belgium Beers. But I had a wonderful time anyway!




In other news, I really like this town, a lot!

not entirely sure what my next move is, but I know that it's time to move on. I could stay here forever, except for the fact that I'm crashing on a couch and starting to feel like I've over stayed my welcome. So I'll be moving on in the morning, as soon as my car gets fixed. I'm thinking about heading on to Wyoming and dropping some of my stuff off before coming back to Colorado for the next couple of weeks. Two reasons for this 1- gas mileage will be a lot better if I'm only carrying half the amount of stuff that I've been carrying and 2- I have no where to go for the next couple of days. as it is raining and gross in Colorado and I don't have any other places to stay really... just camping, and camping in 30 degree rain does not sound like a lot of fun.

Elu and I are highly enjoying ourselves in the cooler weather. Sunday I learned how to play polish horseshoes. Basically, it's a 2 poles with beer bottles on top and a Frisbee. goal= knock beer bottle off opponents' pole. Burch and I won four games in a row before Anna and Mike gave up. Elu hated the game 'cause she couldn't chase the Frisbee! She was all tied up. Tried to get my car fixed yesterday, but they forgot to order the part, so I had to stay one more day. So yesterday Anna and I watched season 4 of WEEDS and then went out to the bar for a quick drink, then back to the house and to bed at a decent hour.

Now, I'm about to run my vehicle back to the Honda dealership and get it fixed. And make some phone calls.

Have a great day, today will be a good day to call me, as I will be in the car for 7 hours or so today.

No comments: